- micro-RNA Target Collection
(Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center)
- microRNA and their potential targets predicted with miRanda software for human, drosophila, and zebrafish.
- MicroRNAdb - A Comprehensive Database for MicroRNAs
(MOE Key Laboratory of Bioinformatics, Tsinghua University)
- Comparing with some existing microRNA databases, miRNAdb provides a more complete collection and full annotation: it contains all up-to-date reported microRNA genes and experiment validated target mRNAs from all the 10 eukaryotic organisms and the 1 virus for which microRNA have been reported, as well as references, expression data, genome location and some other detailed annotations. Also, a biologist-friendly web interface with visualization tools and downloading services is provided.
(The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute)
- The miRBase database is a searchable database of published miRNA sequences and annotation.
- miRecords is a resource for animal miRNA-target interactions. miRecords consists of two components. The Validated Targets component is a large, high-quality database of experimentally validated miRNA targets resulting from meticulous literature curation. The Predicted Targets component of miRecords is an integration of predicted miRNA targets produced by 11 established miRNA target prediction programs.